Jerrianne Jackson’s buyers and sellers can count on her integrity, professionalism and strong work ethic. As a second generation realtor and South Carolina native, Jerrianne is an attentive listener and is dedicated to helping clients make intelligent and educated decisions when purchasing or selling a home. Her experience has prepared her to address the concerns of any type of client, whether a first-time homebuyer, move-up buyer or retiree. Each client easily becomes a client for life with Jerrianne.
Prior to opening the Blu J Agency, Jerrianne was an award-winning Keller Williams – Baxter Village agent, receiving the 2010 Rookie of the Year Award. Jerrianne also was a stellar Broker at Wilkinson & Associates Real Estate.
A graduate of Winthrop University with a degree in Economics and Political Science, Jerrianne has worked in both the corporate and government sectors, as a successful Marketing Analyst and Economic Developer. A strong business background has enabled Jerrianne to close deals quickly and efficiently. Jerrianne’s clients find working with her a pleasure, which has enabled her agency to build a strong referral base.
Jerrianne lives in Rock Hill with her husband, Stanley, and daughters, Londyn Naomi and Sydney Abigail. Aside from her families’ real estate activities, Jerrianne enjoys entertaining family and friends, reading, traveling and shopping. Jerrianne and her family attend The Church at Rock Hill.
- Board of Directors, Rock Hill Economic Development Corporation
- Board of Directors, Piedmont Regional Realtor Association
- Advisory Board Member, The Salvation Army of York, Chester & Lancaster Counties
- Member of the York County Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Saluda Corridor Business Association
- Served on 2019 Board of Directors, Canopy Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
Community & Professional Involvement
- Winthrop University Alumnus
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated, Delta Xi Zeta Chapter
- National Association of Realtors
- Piedmont Regional Association of Realtors
- Canopy Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Charlotte Regional Realtor Association; Housing Opportunity Foundation Graduate
- Accredited Staging Professional Real Estate Agent
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource (SFR)