Home Buying Tips
Purchasing a home is a major investment. An understanding of the housing market and the purchasing process is equally important. Collaborating with an efficient and thorough agency is equally important. Therefore, it is imperative for you to work with knowledgeable and dedicated agents. Choosing the Blu J Agency is the right decision for your home search.
To get started in the house buying process, you should write down clear and dsctict goals.
- North Carolina Housing Finance Agency – Information on down payment assistance programs
- City-data.gov – Are you looking for demographics, crime date, cost of living, and other data about the neighborhood you’re interested in? By just entering the zip code of the home you’re interested in buying, City-Data will dig for the most recent demographics to give you a better idea of things such as the average household income, average household values, etc.
- PicketReport.com - Help people who are moving or relocating select the best neighborhoods to live in by providing detailed information about lifestyle, schools, neighborhood, crime and safety.
- FinanceBar.com - Financial management blog with exercises & worksheets.
Find A House
- Blu J Agency – Search for single-family homes, townhouses and land for sell in the Charlotte Regional Area
- Realtor.com – Search for homes for sell nationally
- Home Inspection – For your protection, get a home inspection by a license home inspector.